Interested in learning more about what we're up to? Give us a shout.
Headquarters: 9802 Nanticoke Business Park Dr. Greenwood, DE 19950, United States
Hours vary by day. Call Office or Email to schedule appointments.
OtherSide Beverage is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Please email all resumes and cover letters to Info@OtherSideBev.com
Area Sales Manager
OtherSide Beverage is seeking a full-time Area Sales Manager to join our team that will help us grow our brand and the world class breweries, wineries and distilleries that we represent. The ideal candidate with have an outgoing personality, a resilient drive for success, will be competitive by nature, have a passion for the brands and products we represent, and be someone who we’d like to have a beer with. Current openings include Baltimore City, Frederick/Western Maryland, Annapolis and Southern Maryland.
· Increase sales within designated market territory
· Maintain consistent market visitation schedule with assigned territory for both on and off premise accounts
· Develop and maintain genuine and strong relationships with customers
· Responsible for sales and marketing of all products in the territory, including marketing material, displays and product placement
· Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of business objections to leadership
· Attend and participate in sales meetings as scheduled
· Schedule, organize, promote and attend events such as festivals, samplings, tastings, beer dinners, and craft beer educational presentations for customers and consumers
· Participate in evening and weekend special events
· Preserve and protect the company’s image, interest and reputation
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Must demonstrate examples of being a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills
· Demonstrate proficiency in computer application and social media skills
· Show strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
· Ability to create and deliver sales presentations
· Must be available to work evenings and weekends and travel throughout the designated market territory
· Previous experience in the beverage or hospitality industries is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred (ideally in sales, marketing, business administration or communications)
· Due to the distribution and pouring of alcohol, candidates must be 21 years of age or older
· Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation required
· Subject to background check, pre-employment drug testing and ongoing random drug testing
· Compensation with be commission based and commensurate with experience and effort.
OtherSide Beverage is actively seeking a delivery driver to join our team This role will have a primary focus on daily deliveries of product from warehouse to customer accounts, as well as picking up product from suppliers. Current openings for both Maryland and Delaware.
Note: This job is physically demanding, and requires ability to lift up to approximately 165 pounds. Driver must have reliable means of transportation to and from the warehouse, and will be expected to drive a company vehicle 8-10 hours a day across the customer and supplier territories. Customer account territory currently covers the states of Maryland and Delaware. Supplier pickups currently cover Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. (subject to change).
Experience delivering in the beverage industry is a major plus. Depending on the desired role, a CDL may be required. All applicants will be required to pass a background check, a pre-employment drug test, and will be subject to random DOT certified 5 panel drug tests as long as they are employed at the company.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Compensation will be hourly with the chance to be converted to salary, and will be commensurate with experience and effort.